Nothing says summer grilling like Shish Kabobs!
This easy grilled veggie dish steals the spotlight on the BBQ. With meaty mushrooms, fresh tomatoes and zucchini, it’s pretty much the perfect skewer. Our Mother Raw Italian Dressing doubles down as a marinade and a dip! Marinate the veggies with Mother Raw Italian Dressing, plus save a little extra for dunking!
Vegan Veggie Shish Kabobs In Tangy Italian Marinade
- 2 small zucchini sliced in 1" rounds
- ¾ lb grape tomatoes de-stemmed
- 1 large red onion cut into quarters
- 8 whole crimini mushrooms wiped clean
- ¾ cup Mother's Raw Italian Dressing + more for serving
- 4 12" wood kabob skewers soaked
- Heat the grill over medium-high heat.
- Place the veggies in a large tray or bowl and add the Mother Raw Italian Dressing and toss well to coat. Let it sit for about 10 to 15 minutes while the grill gets hot.
- Pierce the veggies on the skewers and place on a baking dish or serving tray.
- Place the skewers on the hot grill and close the lid. Cook for 7 to 8 minutes per side, until the vegetables are cooked through, but not too soft.
- Remove from the grill and serve alongside more Mother Raw Italian Dressing. Pair with the sides of your choice, or throw the kabobs on top of your favorite fresh salad!