Haku Japanese Shoyu Soy Sauce
Essential for any kitchen, shoyu is traditional Japanese soy sauce and Haku takes it to another level with traditional fermentation techniques for unrivaled flavor. Enhance your cooking with these ancestral sauces.
- Smoked Shoyu: cold-smoked with Japanese oak for a complex and lively smoke flavor
- Mizunara Whisky Barrel Aged Shoyu: aged for 13 months in Japanese whiskey barrels
- Sakura Cherry Blossom Shoyu: a white shoyu that’s been aged with preserved cherry blossoms
- Matsutake Shoyu: a white shoyu infused with earthy matsutake mushrooms
- Black Garlic Shoyu: brimming with funky, caramel-y umami notes